The new Data Quality Guideline contents have been adopted by ARGE, BVBS, DG Haustechnik and ZVSHK. The new DQR 6.0 will be valid from April 1, 2020 and will be mandatory from October 1, 2020. In the following you will find a list of significant changes that have been made compared to the previous version:
- Spare parts which can be ordered has to be included in the data.
- Price changes have to be provided 6 weeks before general market validity (inflation surcharges are no longer accepted).
- Item numbers can be re-used after 15 years.
- Specification of several energy efficiency classes for one article is possible (e.g. for heat pumps or combination heaters).
- A range for energy efficiency classes (e.g. for mirror cabinets) is permitted.
- The transfer of structured hazardous substance information is possible, including special regulations for rechargeable batteries
- A transfer of different WEEE numbers is possible.
- A provision of ETIM 7 and ETIM 8 classification parallely is possible.
- Additional characters (mathematical characters; U2200 – U22FF) were included.
- Modification of accessories: The article marking, whether an accessory is required for the use of the product, was deleted.
DQR version 5.2 will expire on October 1, 2020. *Csv and *xml interface descriptions will be made available shortly.
If you have any questions about the new DQR, please contact our data team via firstname.lastname@example.org